The design of our themes is highly standardized, and most of them share a number of CSS classes that you can use to customize your contents. Most of the time, customizing a theme is only a matter of using one or two CSS classes to apply the desired effect, instead of having to write CSS yourself.
List Of CSS Classes
The following is a list of the standard CSS classes. You can use them anywhere in your theme.
- primary-color: Sets the color of the element to the primary color used in the theme.
- primary-color-bg: Sets the background color to the primary color.
- secondary-color: Sets the color of the element to the secondary color used in the theme.
- secondary-color-bg: Sets the background color to the secondary color.
- dark: Changes text and links to white. Meant for dark backgrounds.
- heading: Sets the font typeface to the one used by headings.