The following are the terms and conditions that apply when purchasing a theme or package from CPO Themes.
All of our products are released under the GPL. You can learn more about it here.. Some of our themes may also include design files such as logos or icons, intended to make its usage easier. CPO Themes reserves the right to change these licensing terms and conditions at any time.
Our themes are guaranteed to work properly under a properly installed WordPress platform, and as long as the installation, activation and configuration of the theme has been done correctly. We cannot guarantee any compatibility with third party plugins and extensions, unless specified on our site. We cannot guarante that a theme will work correctly if it has undergone extensive customization.
We provide online support for any premium theme purchased from CPO Themes for up to a year after the purchase date. The support includes priority over free theme support requests, fixing of any bugs that may affect the proper functioning of the theme, and responding to basic usage questions. We cannot provide support for issues occurring in Internet Explorer version 7 or lower, nor do we provide answers to questions that pertain to third party plugins. We do not promise support for our free themes, or otherwise themes acquired free of cost.
Support is normally offered Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm GMT-1.
We do not offer any kind of refund. Due to the nature of purchasing digital products, all sales are considered final as the product itself is immediately delivered. If a theme does not work or it’s faulty, we will take the necessary steps to solve the issue as long as it lies with the theme itself. As it’s impossible for us to completely avoid fraud, we cannot at the same time offer a refund policy. We appreciate your understanding of this issue.
Subscriptions and automatic renewals
All our premium plans are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following of the license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is canceled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on this website or by contacting us.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the theme/s when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- We do not grant refunds on renewal payments. Subscribers will receive a reminder before being billed and you may use that opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the plan you have purchased.
Our themes are intended to be compatible with WordPress 3.0 or higher, and are meant to function properly on Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. We cannot guarante their proper functioning on environments outside of the specified ones. Similarly, while our themes are built to be highly compatible with most plugins, we cannot guarantee full compatibility with any third party plugin unless noted.